- Get a large piece of paper
- Draw 24 little houses, colour them and cut them out
- On the back of each house put the name of a friend or family member.
- Draw a little church and color it. Make a church with a door that opens and inside put a picture of a baby.
- Make a long winding road all the way up the paper with a crayon or marker
- Glue the little church at the top of the road
- put a little glue on the left side edge of the houses and glue them along the road
- each day open a house along the road and read the name of the person on the back.
- This is the person whom you will remember that day. You can do such things as give them a call, write them a letter, bring by a box of baked goods, or anything else you can think of. Especially thank God for them.
- When your family reaches the church thank God for the gift of Jesus.